Friday, April 22, 2011

Every Day


Today is Earth Day 2011. 
For some New Years Day is the time for resolutions, but I've never been a resolution type of guy. In fact, I can't recall a single pledge to "change" or "do" that I have ever made on a New Years Day. I'd be a lier if Earth Day will bring out the resolutionist in me, but... I feel confident in claiming that I will continue to live an Earth friendly life and teach the ethics of sustainability to my students, friends, and family.
Moro Rock Sunset, Sequoia NP
Nikon D2H + Tamron 180mm f2.8 macro
Happy Earth Day... let's all try to save a little so that we can continue to enjoy the incredible biological and geological diversity on this third rock from the sun.
Tallest Trees, Redwood NP
Canon 20D + 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye
©2000-2011 BTLeventhal.com / Bruce & Tamy Leventhal. All rights reserved. No image on this site may be used without permission

No comments:

Post a Comment