Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tip #41: No Excuses!

Ice Cave - Apostle Island National Lakeshore, WI
Canon 5D Mark I + Canon 20mm f2.8 USM
It’s early... I’m tired... It’s hot... I’m cold... It’s raining... I’m sick... Nothing to shoot... The light is flat... It’s a long drive... I have the wrong camera... My lenses suck... The subject’s boring... I’m hungry... It’s late... I have work to do... Nobody cares...

Tree Bones - Tamarack Nature Center, MN
Canon 5D Mark II + Canon 24mm f2.8

So there it is, an incomplete list to justify your unmotivated disposition. I’m sure that there are as many excuses as there are photographers. Get it out of your system, make it a good whine, now grab the gear and practice your craft. No Excuses!
©2000-2012 BTLeventhal.com / Bruce & Tamy Leventhal. All rights reserved. No image on this site may be used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment