Sunday, September 23, 2012

Requiem for a Summer

September 22, 2012
Tamarack Nature Center - White Bear Lake, MN
Canon 5D MarkII + Canon 24mm f3.5L TSE
As is customary with the onset of Fall, I mourn the summer that was. 
September 23, 2012
Manning Trail - MN
Canon 5D MarkII + Canon 40mm f2.8 STM Pancake Lens
A biologist who teaches to inspire and to survive, this man's passion resides out of doors with the harmony in nature. Work is what I do so I can do what I want; gone is the freedom that feeds my creative eye. 
September 22, 2012 Number 2
Tamarack Nature Center - White Bear Lake, MN
Canon 5D MarkII + Canon 24mm f3.5L TSE
It was a frosty morning with a cool breeze that shakes leaves. The wind blew past much like the time wasted in this summer last. 
©2000-2012 BTLeventhal.com / Bruce & Tamy Leventhal. All rights reserved. No image on this site may be used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment