Monday, September 5, 2011

Tomorrow...

Road to the Mara - Masai Mara Reserve, Kenya
Canon 7D + Canon 300mm f2.8L IS

Tomorrow marks the first day of the 2011-2012 school year. The two weeks spent prepping lessons and cleaning labs are now as ephemeral as my memories of Costa Rica, Wyoming, and Northern Minnesota. With only a few hours separating summer from fall, I sincerely hope that my students are as excited about their return to academia as am I. Nervous anticipation gnaws at me as I try to relax on this final evening. Tomorrow, "Summer Bruce" will fade into the past as Mr. Lev takes the stage. It's Labor Day in the United States... summer is all but over. 
©2000-2011 BTLeventhal.com / Bruce & Tamy Leventhal. All rights reserved. No image on this site may be used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment