Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tip #75: Be Prepared with a Backup Plan

Mallard Drake at Sunset - Vadnais Heights, MN
Canon 7D + Canon 300mm f2.8L IS @ f2.8

I'm prepping for my upcoming "The Way We See It - Vision Quest" Workshop, so I only have time for a quick one today. As I pack the gear bag, dig out the projector and check my documents, I can't help but think about all of the things that have gone wrong in the past. 

  • I've brought the wrong cable
  • I've left the memory home
  • I've forgotten the flash manual
  • I've broken a charger
  • I've had a camera melt down
  • I've busted a ball head in baggage
  • I've broken the camera-bag zipper
  • I've forgotten my film (a long time ago)
  • I've lost the cable release
  • ... and the list goes on.
Today's tip... Have a backup plan...!
©2000-2012 BTLeventhal.com / Bruce & Tamy Leventhal. All rights reserved. No image on this site may be used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment